The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on the usage of the website www.ayurzon.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site and/or the mobile application.
This website is owned and maintained by Ayurzon. Ayurzon reserves the right to make changes to the digital assets and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without prior information to the customers of the services.
You hereby, represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party or manufacturer or brand owner and so expressly mentioned, Ayurzon owns all Intellectual Property Rights, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, goodwill, source code, databases, text, content and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from this Website without obtaining authorization from Ayurzon.
By registering with the digital assets you can access or view the prices, product details, and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the digital assets in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
Ayurzon takes no responsibility for any damage suffered by customers from use of the services on this site. Furthermore, it makes NO warranty that:
- The information on the digital assets is a substitute to proper consultation and treatment from our network of doctor(s), or other registered medical practitioners.
- The doctors/practitioner is out of our network of doctors.
- The medical information provided to our doctor is incorrect/incomplete, which has resulted in the irregularity in/of the body.
- The digital assets will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free basis.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the digital assets or any services offered through the digital assets will treat any disease.
You agree not to use any asset/resource of Ayurzon for any of the following purposes:
- Circulate or spread any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material that is restricted under any Law of the Government of India or any competent authority. Convey material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer/network systems which may include Interfering with any other person’s use of the website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the digital assets.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of Ayurzon.
- Any activity which results in manipulation, defacement, hijacking, hacking, etc., of the Website.
- Use the digital assets to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or OTPs (One Time Passwords) or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including threatening or obscene material or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
- Engage in any fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity, including but not limited to any prohibited activity outlined in the Information Technology Act, 2000, communication or solicitation designed or intended to fraudulently obtain the password or any private information of any use.
- Cache or permit caching by any person.
- Rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or lend your access to any of the digital assets of Ayurzon.
All the legal matters related to Ayurzon are subject to Gujarat jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
For more information about our privacy practices, to raise a query or to register a complaint, please contact us through our Customer Care Team or by e-mail.