What is high Blood Pressure?
The major function of the heart is to pump the blood into a blood vessel which carries the blood in the whole body. When the individual suffers from high blood pressure, the heart has to work harder to pump blood out to the body and leads to hardening of arteries which causes stroke, kidney disease and heart failure.
Causes of High Blood Pressure
- Obesity and Overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Too much salt in the diet
- Too much alcohol consumption
- Old age
- Family history of high blood pressure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Thyroid Disorder
- Sleep apnea
Ayurvedic Remedies For High Blood Pressure
- Amla: Amla is rich in Vitamin C which reduces cholestrol and widens the blood vessel, it controls hypertension and other ailments too.
- Gotu Kola: Also known as Pennywort is commonly used in traditional chienese and ayurvedic medicine. Taken in small quantities, can prove beneficial for blood circulation and control blood pressure.
- Ashwagandha Powder: Reduces blood sugar level along with blood pressure.
- Garlic: Is a natural blood thinner and also reduce blood pressure.
- Honey: Honey reduces the pressure on blood vessesls resulting in a lower B.P.
The above herbs are useful for high blood pressure, also there are few Ayurvedic herbs like Triphala ,Amlaki , Basil , Ajwain ,Arjuna etc . We at Ayurzon also have medicines which have a proper blend in the right proportion like: